Value Engineered Acoustic Felt alternatives
We are typically 60% of the competitor's cost.
We are an accepted equivalent in the acoustic felt industry.
The Product we provide:
We provide Value engineered acoustic felt (P.E.T) alternatives to Drywall and Acoustic contractors in Georgia, USA.
We ship samples or finished products anywhere in Georgia, within 7 days.
Our focus is manufacturing acoustic felt that is an acceptable substitute to architects and clients, to provide a value engineered alternative to the big brand names.
We manufacture and supply 90% of the big brand name equivalents for the acoustic Felt (P.E.T.) industry.
The Value we provide:
- Shop Drawings.
- Free Samples.
- A simple quote that is easy to read and price with.
- A price that is typically 60% of the competition.
Low Risk to you when bidding jobs:
We understand that there is risk working with new manufacturers, so we have developed a system that lowers the risk for you.
- We supply samples of the finished product, in the color chosen.
- We supply samples of the hardware at no cost also.
- We provide shop drawings specific to your drawings at no cost.
- Our quotes have no hidden costs.
- From door to door, shipping is only 7 days.
- We crate the finished product, usually on a 4'x8' pallet to make it impervious to shipping and forklift damage.
- We fix the shipping cost at 750$ per crate.
Who we are:
- We are a Canadian Company based in Toronto, Ontario, we have been manufacturing acoustic products for 10 years.
- We have found that there is no reason for the exorbitant pricing structure that the big brand name acoustic manufacturers are demanding.
- We have been working contractor all over the US, and have not had one product returned yet.
- Our products have been Fire Rated in the USA (Class A), and acoustically tested in Chicago at Riverbank studios.
- Our products are made from exactly the same polyester compound (P.E.T.) that all the big manufacturers products are.
- We are a viable acoustic felt substitute
We would love to provide pricing for a job that you have already completed.
- Don't send drawings, but send us a short list of items and we can send back, with a price per item.
- Then, If you think we are competitive, think of us on the next acoustic felt project you have.
We manufacture the same product the big brand names do, at 60% of the cost (or less). We work directly with you, to ensure the product meets the client's expectations.
We are a small, responsive, family owned business, just north of your border, that takes pride in the products we manufacture. We think that purchasing acoustic felt products does not have be complicated, and expensive.